Has your cat ever given you a black eye?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I reached down to pick up a dropped can of cat food, and when I came back up, I hit my head on the corner of the cabinet and knocked myself out.
When I got my eyebrow pierced the first time, I have 2 right beside each other, one of the cats grabbed the ring and pulled it. I ended up with a purple eyelid and underneath my eye. It didn't swell up, fortunately.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

IME, kids often don't tell you what they should tell you.

I got my days mixed up once, and taught a class for a full 90 minutes. After class, they told me that Mr. W. normally taught those lessons/periods. I'd wondered why he'd opened the door, stuck his head in, and said "Oh!". He thought he'd mixed up his days, and looked around till he found a class without a teacher, and that, i.e., "my", class never said boo, either.
I still giggle about that.
Oh my! That's awesome.

Once, as a freshman, I walked into my history class (which was in a science lab for some reason, thank you, UL), promptly took my seat, and started getting ready for class.

Somehow I missed the fact that I was in the wrong class with the wrong students studying the wrong subject until the lecturer came in.

I was a bit uncertain then, thinking, maybe guest lecture.

Nope.

I felt SO stupid getting up and excusing myself with an "I'm sorry, I'm in the wrong class," to which the lecturer blithely remarked aloud, "oh, I knew you couldn't have been one of mine, they never sit in the front row."

Er, what did you think I was?