Has anyone seen "The Book of Eli"?

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Saw this last night and LOVED it! OMG it was amazing. The twist was awesome, the storyline was cool. Sure there wasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t too much action in the “car chase†sort of way but man… I loved this movie.

If you like these types of movies go and see it. I wasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t going to see it but then I realized that most of the people who were telling me it sucked were people who donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like these types of movies. I decided to give it and try and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m glad I did!

My boyfriend loved it as well. The whole ride home we talked about how cool it was and the storyline... Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d recommend this movie.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We saw it, and really enjoyed it. Loved the twist at the end. Like that "I see dead people" movie! I wasn't happy about the killing of the cat in the beginning, but didn't think of it as torture or abuse. I, personally, think I would rather starve to death than eat a domestic animal, but thankfully have never been faced with that decision (and hopefully never will)