Has anyone heard of and used "PERFECT LITTER"

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It's rarely mentioned on the forums, but I did create a listing, so if you end up trying it, we'd love to see your review - 
[product="20301"]Perfect Litter  [/product]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks @Anne

I was trying to do some research on this litter. Its got "amazing" reviews, but all the reviews on amazon are from aug 2014 to now...and...I can't find anything online about how long this litter has been sold...I was just curious to see if anyone on this site has heard of it/used it..

It sounds too good to be true...

I'll guess i'll just have to get it and try it and post about it!

sophie1

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ordered the "free" ($5) sample to try out.  So far, I've just scattered a few handfuls into the litter box, with the idea of using it to top up the box, then I'll make a decision about whether to switch.  So far, the two big positives are the light weight (VERY appreciated!) and complete lack of dust when I pour it into the box.  There is a negative though:  because it's so lightweight, the granules are easily carried out of the box by my two long haired cats.  So litter scatter has increased markedly.

No free lunches I'm afraid.  I'll probably stick with Dr. Elsey's.  It seems to have the least amount of dust & scatter.