Has anyone had a experience with a Medium !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
Wow it is amazing how people view Mediums there are a lot of interesting opinion here. When I posted this I was referring to Mediums they are different then psychic's , palm and card reader.

I have to agree with Carol P if you haven't been to a reading you might have doubts or a person who thinks they have the ability and just gives you a general reading I can understand why you would feel like that . As for John Edward I have been watching him for about 5 years now I have tried to get tickets when he come near to where I can drive but he is always booked well in advance..Maybe someday....
I agree there isn't anyway he or his staff would get the type of information he would need to speak to each person he reads. I feel if your undecided and would like to know more then you might want to catch his show.

I started this post off by saying my girl friend wanted to see a Medium for a reading I was hesitant for her because lets just say I know her well and she wouldn't handle it well... I had gone over 4 yrs ago for a reading with a Medium and he was very good I still have the tape I record.
10 years ago my sister died and within 2 years later my husband died after the death of my husband I lose a whole yr all I did was work and come home I was a mess I tell you this because the medium told me things that no one else would have known someone mentioned in this post... they say the person died from cancer ) yes but when he told me where the cancer was and how my husband died there was no way he would of know this because he never knew my name till I got there so he couldn't check anything out he told me my husband and daughter's name the remodel done in my home and how my husband liked it (In detail). They were only just a few of the things he mentioned he told me personal things that blow me away also talked about my sister who passed on and her 3 small children at the time he told me my sister's name gave birthdays. One other thing her told me was the baby was with them my other sister had a miscarriage so you might say another general guess ---not when he told me this was her first child she since has two grown sons oh yea he said it was a girl.

Well I could go on but I will stop here it's longer then I thought.
I shared my personal life and reading so that maybe some of you can understand how important a good Medium can be to others and all aren't fakes. Thanks to all who responded.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for telling us your story! Maybe it will help encourage openmindedness. And I'm so glad you were able to have a reading that gave you some comfort in all your losses.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
Carol I really appreciate what you said Thanks . It amazes me all the views on this subject I hope that this will give people a chance to open there minds to truly understand there are messages to be told.
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Thank you for telling us your story! Maybe it will help encourage openmindedness. And I'm so glad you were able to have a reading that gave you some comfort in all your losses.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

That's an awfully broad statement, and no more provable than the reverse.

As for making money at it, that really doesn't prove anything... everybody has to make a living. And what about the debunkers? Aren't they making money at it too? Not all professional psychics are crooks. Most of 'em, yes, absolutely. But not all.

Some people have had personal experiences (with and without the help of professional psychics) that tell them these things can and do happen. Those who have not had such experiences will, of course, be more skeptical. On such mysterious matters, we can't speak for anyone but ourselves.

____
EDIT: Let me add... if you haven't actually watched John Edward's show over a period of at least a couple of weeks, it's understandable that you might assume he's just another "body language reader" or gets information funneled to him by his staff. It's nowhere near that simple.
I HAVE watched his show and enjoyed it for a short while until I began to see patterns in his reading method which made me begin to suspect that he was not actually receiving any messages from "the other side," but instead was merely fishing with skill.

You can't grow up in Salem, MA and NOT get an overexposure to the industry of psychics. You may consider that I am making a broad statement; however, I am speaking from experience and exposure to this industry, and I know some who claim to be what they are not. I have met very few that MIGHT be for real, and those that may be for real do not try to make a living off their gifts, rather, they have regular jobs.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

na, i don't go for all that stuff.
Ditto that!
Me either!!!
I take life as it comes and trust God to help me get through whatever is at hand.
Linda

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too don't believe the people that do it for a living are real. I did have a girl perfectly describe my cat and said her name and knew my ex boyfriend's phone number, etc. She described stuff no one else would know. She drove a lot of my friends mad because she brought up stuff from their past and described it in detail! She was VERY good, but brought up stuff no one wanted to remember.....

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just thought I'd offer this site since someone brought up Sylvia Browne:

http://stopsylviabrowne.com/home/

I think I used to really want to believe in certain psychic phenomenon, and I know my mother had a reading that blew her away (and that's not easy), but I've yet to see anything myself.