Has anyone given their stressed cat “zesty paws” calming bites?

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a bully cat who has stressed out one of my other cats so she ends up peeing in other places other than the litter box. I wanted to give her something to help calm her down a bit and the other day I was in Petsmart and I saw a jar of calming bites by zesty paws and I’m wondering how safe they are or if they would work, has anybody out there in cat land use them?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I did a site wide search on this and can't find a single thread where these are mentioned. I also did a search on google to see what reviewers are saying about them and they seem to be about 50/50 on them. (I looked at Chewy and Amazon reviews)

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What are the dynamics/logistics? New cat, or something else? Are they neutered/spayed? Maybe it is the bully that needs the calming products? You have other cats, so how does the 'bully' get along with the other cats? And, how does the one being bully-ed do with the other cats?

There are a ton of calming products on the market, all you can do is try some - maybe on both of them. As I am sure you know, not all calming products work on all cats, so all you can do is look through the 'reviews' as noted above, and go from there.

If this is a new cat situation, then you know to do 'proper' introductions. You may also have to consider some 're-conditioning' of the bully so that he does not feel so comfortable with bothering this other cat.

Probably more information than you were really looking for - :running: