has anyone ever ordered from here??

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adam's Bargain Outlet? I ordered some stuff for my cat a few weeks ago and haven't heard a thing.. They did say they were behind on shipping due to a major sale, so I'm not worried, I just wanted to know if anyone has ordered before or not?

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't heard of them either.

If you paid with a credit card, most places won't bill your credit card until the item is shipped. That's one way to tell when they ship. If they've already billed your card and you don't receive the item soon, you might want to call your credit card company and tell them what's going on - you can dispute the charge if they charge you but you don't receive your stuff or get a response from them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they actually had a few options to pay with and I chose PayPal, just because I didn't know the company and in the past when I've had problems PayPal has been great at refunding my money. I just really hope that they send me my stuff or tell me they aren't going to or ANYTHING because Roxy needs flea meds and I can't wait for eternity. I emailed them this morning, hopefully I'll either hear back or receive a package in the next few days..