Has anyone ever done this before?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've managed to trap Forest in the closet for a whole day while I was at work. He wasn't too upset by it. I noticed he didn't greet me at the door when I got home like he usually does, so I started calling for him. After a few minutes of frantically searching for him, I heard him pawing at the closet door and meowing.

Forest also likes to play with doors, so he manages to shut himself or the other cats into rooms all the time. It's usually the laundry room (because, for whatever reason, that door is especially fun to play with
), and that's not too bad because there's a litterbox and water in there.

catpaws2008

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel as my calico cat Taffy likes to dash into the garage and sometimes we close the door and forgot she went in there. I'll be putting some garbage into the bags and the poor thing comes running into the house. Its really sad when its winter here in Ontario and she's cold. I have to warm her up with a towel and give her a treat of food as I feel so sorry for her.

I spoil my babies so much.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, guilty!
Last week the kitties all took turns running into and out of the garage for some reason. Before going to bed, I opened the garage door and called out to see if there were any kitties in there, and no one answered. The next morning, when I let the dogs out back, I heard a terrible yowling in the garage, and Clyde had been in there all night.
Poor guy didn't hear me call - I should have thought of that.

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh geez yes.

I just locked Piper in the coat closet today matter-of-fact.
Good thing my sis was here because I was at work and she would've been stuck in there all day otherwise.

guess she was fine though, she just crawled onto the blankets in there and went to sleep. go figure.