Has anyone else noticed..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nebula11

Thats beautiful
....how us girls could survive without our daddys is beyond me
I know i couldnt! I love my daddy dearly I am a daddies girl through and through. always have been. when my parents divorced i chose to live with my dad. My mom and i have a good relationship now, that she got over the fact that i chose to live with him.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
September 11th is one of my nephew's birthdays, and he's refused to celebrate since 2001. He just can't bear having a birthday on that date.

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Exactly 4 years ago at this time I was pacing around my isolated room in Kauai wondering what to do. We heard it on the radio and had no access to TV. It was horrifying none the less.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Did anyone catch the special on the Discovery channel tonight about Suicide Bombers? It was painful to watch and staggering to think about-
I saw something like that over here advertised...
But I really couldn't watch it...

Anyway, yes I have been thinking about 9/11 and all of the victims and their families are in my thoughts today. You will never be forgotten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

September 11th is one of my nephew's birthdays, and he's refused to celebrate since 2001. He just can't bear having a birthday on that date.
Aaawww
My sister's b-day is 9/11 and it doesn't seem to affect her..

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I watched the reading of the names yesterday morning from Ground Zero by the brothers and sisters of those killed on 9/11. It was very difficult to watch. I'm very upset that I slept late yesterday, bc when I turned it on they were already on R, which meant I missed the names of the 2 people I knew that died that day. One I know personally from college, the other though I never met him, I knew his son when I was a tutor and we were very close I still think about that kid all the time.