Has anyone actually lost any weight on the Wii Fit?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I would love one for the yoga. I find it hard to motivate myself to exercise, so I think with a Wii I might actually do it.
I was thinking it might help motivate me too. One of my God-Mother's got one a few weeks ago and she had my Mother in hysterics talking about it. She's what I would describe as 'a natural born leader.' One who is always right (which just kills me sometimes too!) and when you were a kid you knew better than to question her, etc. She told Mom that she was working with it and it told her she wasn't moving fast enough! I can just picture the look she gave the thing! She told Mom she was yelling back at it that it was as fast as she goes!

Originally Posted by Jessy

Men are wierd, especially when you marry them!

Originally Posted by GailC

I cannot find a Wii Fit (in shops) around here at all!! My SIL had an extra one and sold it -grr..........

Any good tips to find one and pay the list price let me know!!
I saw several of them at our Walmart today. Didn't check to see if it was just boxes on display or not though. I know for some things they put out boxes and you have to get an associate to get the item.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I cannot find a Wii Fit (in shops) around here at all!! My SIL had an extra one and sold it -grr..........

Any good tips to find one and pay the list price let me know!!
Ive been looking for a while and the other day Even though I looked and there were none I saw a guy walk out with one at walmart on my way out. I ran to the back and there were none there so I asked and they said yeah we should have some they are behind the counter. Maybe try to ask just in case they are keeping them hidden.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You should have better luck finding them since it's after the Holidays. We lucked into finding one before I had even had my Wii shipped to me on the shelves at Wal Mart. I think that's the only time I've seen them there, though. I have seen them at Costco and Best Buy, though, but they do go fast!

I haven't actually lost weight on it because I was real good about doing it for a couple weeks and then the hot water heater started spewing water and everything in storage ended up in the living room, and then it was the holidays, and now it's now, so I need to start doing it again.
I really liked it and was actually pretty good about doing it (until there wasn't room for it).

One of the big things with MS is that your balance gets off (sometimes if you see someone who looks like a drunk walking, they may just have MS and can't control it...unless they're coming out of a bar, then they're probably just drunk!). A lot of people on the MS board I'm on love it because of the balance exercises. Of course, Wii tells all of us that we're off-balance, which we already knew, but it does help to concentrate on those skills.

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also got Wii Fit for Christmas and so far I love it. The kids are home on Christmas break and so I haven't really played much yet..lol

I did manage to steal an hour on it the other night and between Step and jogging I feel like I got a great workout...my calves are still sore..I'm SO out of shape!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I unlocked the step plus and that was so much fun. I can't stop thinking about it and have been wanting to do it again but I didn't have time and Jake is playing the PS3 so I don't have access to the TV

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I unlocked the step plus and that was so much fun. I can't stop thinking about it and have been wanting to do it again but I didn't have time and Jake is playing the PS3 so I don't have access to the TV
sounds like you need to kick him off lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I have been faithfully using it for 9 days and I have lost 2.8kg which is 6.1 pounds. Not too bad. But then again, I have been watching what I eat as well so that helps

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i havent got the wii fit but i do the boxing on wii sports and it has helped me loose some weight