Has anybody seen the movie version of RENT yet?

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did yesterday!! My friend actually saw the musical before the movie came out. She said how great it was, so we saw the movie together; she claimed the movie was even better than the play! And even though I didn't see the play, I couldn't disagree--the movie was wonderful! I even cried. It was such an overflow of emotions, I can't even explain! I loved it.

Who else has seen it?...

kathy14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

I just did yesterday!! My friend actually saw the musical before the movie came out. She said how great it was, so we saw the movie together; she claimed the movie was even better than the play! And even though I didn't see the play, I couldn't disagree--the movie was wonderful! I even cried. It was such an overflow of emotions, I can't even explain! I loved it.

Who else has seen it?...
I've been wanting to see it... thanks for sharing. I'll definitely have to go!

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i seen the previews for it and thought it looked good but after reading your post i am going to go see (now how do i talk my fiance in to taking me to see it) lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Umm, oh--I'm glad you guys are going to see it! It is a great movie, sure you'll love it. But, so, nobody else has seen it then? Just wondering.