Harvey went to the Bridge today

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry to hear about Harvey. I've been out of town and just now finding this.

I too, know how it feels to not be able to be there, when your sweet furbaby crosses the bridge. I know that you were with Harvey in spirit though, and Harvey knows that too.

Rest in peace, sweet boy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I feel horrible that I wasn't there with him, but it means so much that Harvey was with someone who loved him, and who he loved, when the time came.
i so get your guilt... i was in another state when Mouse passed. i still think she might've made it had i been there with her. but that's partly because she never had a diagnosis, unlike sweet Harvey.
i'm glad he was w/someone special, tho.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for your support, everyone. We got back home early this morning, and not being greeted by Harvey, seeing his empty bowls and favorite toys, really hit me hard. As tough as this is, though, I'm glad that he didn't suffer much and that he was with someone who loved him.

I've been reading messages, but haven't had much time to respond while we were in Arizona. I can't tell you how much everyone's support has meant.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad that you are back home safe and sound.

Harvey is still with you in your heart.

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about ur baby! my baby went to the bridge today and it is a very very sad day for me. My baby also had lymphoma

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May you Rest in Peace Handsome Harvey
You will be missed so much

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Harvey. Sending prayers and vibes to all your family, both for the sad loss of a cat and for the continuing challenges with your MIL