Harry - the worst possible news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for how things ended up...I kept hoping for a miracle for Harry.

My condolences to all of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

What a stinking tragedy. I wonder why the vet wouldnt think an adult needed a boost, but whats done is done. Your brother who loved him so much to come to France and then take him back to the UK must be devastated, as well as you. Jenny, no matter what, the fact will never change that someone stopped to take the time to show him what love really is. My condolences to you all.
Well, I also read that cats most at risk are kittens under a year and much older cats, and so many people have so many different opinions on FIP, it is not surprising. We will bury him tomorrow in the corner of the top field, under the hedge where I first saw him. Now, if I can stop crying, I must concentrate on the others - the two kittens tested positive for the coronavirus this afternoon, no suprise, and I hope their transfer factor arrives on Monday as promised. Bilbo has diarrhrea but the vet thinks it is probably nothing. I couldn't bear to lose Faith's kittens too to this awful virus.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Harry. Sending prayers and that the kittens will be okay.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
With a heavy heart I will now close this thread.

RIP Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.