Harry Potter's Coming!!!

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I paid $29.95 for my copy. In Australian dollars of course...so I think I'm on par with you WellingtonCats.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Mags I think we are. All prices seem pretty close though. I know at one store over here it was on sale for $27NZ and at another $35NZ

oooooh Thanks I bookmarked that currency converter site

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
BTW I'm up to my 200th page of Harry Potter
Keep going, in the American version you'd have only 670 pages to go...

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just over 400 pages - I got it yesterday afternoon. Let's just say I wanted to call in sick today!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't had long to read it. I had household chores yesterday and everytime I picked up the book, hubby started talking to me to irritate me. He kept asking if I found out who was killed of yet. He knows (it was in the paper) and he keeps threatening to tell me. I told him that would not be a wise move, as I would start plucking out his chest hair 1 by 1!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on pg. 747. Not long before I can join the Spoiler thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
He kept asking if I found out who was killed of yet. He knows (it was in the paper) and he keeps threatening to tell me. I told him that would not be a wise move, as I would start plucking out his chest hair 1 by 1!
They had it in the paper? No way!!! I'm sure that there are a lot of very mad fans now.

I've been lurking over at a Harry Potter forum, and they've tried to be very careful to keep the discussion of the book in a special forum, with Spoiler Alert plastered all over the place. And of course, someone has to go and put "Goodbye X, we're going to miss you" in their sig!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Goodbye X, we're going to miss you" in their sig!

I must confess I read the spolier thread and I know who dies BUT I'm still going to read the book, like a blind bat!

Sam.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by okeefecl
They had it in the paper? No way!!! I'm sure that there are a lot of very mad fans now.

There was on obituary.

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, stupid me had the book delivered to my work so I had to wait until today to get my hands on it. I was so anxious I went ahead and read the spoiler thread and I'm glad I did. Other than who was killed you guys really didn't give much away. I'm really looking forward to curling up with the book after dinner tonight.

tncatfancier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are leaving on vacation tomorrow for a few days and Harry is coming with me. I'm trying to pack and have promised myself that I can read some more tonight before I go to bed if I get everything done. I am in conflict with this book. I want to read it fast to know what happens, but then again, it will probably be another 3 years until we get the next installment so I also think I should read it slowly. Sigh. Happy reading everyone!!