Harry Potter - the final book

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wait. I pre-ordered months ago, and will make sure I have nothing else to do on July 21st. I figure it should be delivered about noon, so my TCS participation will be limited to the a.m..

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm ridiculously excited! I've pre-ordered from Smiths and will go and collect about 9am. Last time I did that and there was no-one else queuing up. I'd be scared of standing in line at midnight only for someone to get the book, look at the last page and reveal all!
I did actually order the 5th book from amazon but the day of release came and I got paranoid it wasn't going to turn up and was on the verge of going out to buy it when the postie turned up with it at about 10.30am. My post often doesn't come til about lunch time these days and I don't trust the post to get it here on the day of release anyway (amazon only post it the day before and just hope it gets there the next day) so prefer to order from a local bookstore.

estelle58

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I pre-ordered mine about a month ago... I will also reread all the other books before reading the last one... I just can't wait...