Harry Potter Movie

cwmsladym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I saw it finally too, Wednesday! I LOVED it! i own the other 3 on DVD, and like you am ready for it to come to DVD already..LOL! It was soooo great!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We just came in from seeing it. Excellent stuff. But I agree, the new Dumbledore just isn't convincing. We were remarking on that on the way home. Great movie though!

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jillian

I really loved this movie... My husband and some friends of ours saw it on opening night. I am, however, disgusted with Gambon's portrayal of Dumbledore.
I agree. *glare's at 3rd movie derecter* all though the 3rd movie was ok...I think the idiot who derected it messed htings up. And Dumbledor looks horrable. I loved the forst dumbledor...he was so perfect. And what the heck is up with the tied up beard?...it's jsut so dissapointing.

But still, the dumbledor thing was smooshed byt he greatness of the fourth movie. Oo true, durign the gravyard sean after I got back from the bath room, before I left I splashed water on my face and gave myself a mini-pep talk, I had my face barried in my dad's arm. I looked at the screen twice. the second time and didn't barry my face. the first? I looked and there was somehting coeing out of that couldrin. I don't know what. I barryed my face again. good thing or I probubyl would have screemed...or wet my self. :p

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the cinema, and we sat there watching the previews, then the movie was supposed to come on and it didnt for a while! Then a lady comes in and tells us that the movie is broken! and that we will get our money back!
I was so upset!!!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We saw it and loved it, want to see it again. My only complaint is that there's not enough Snape in it. I can't help it, I have a weakness for bad boys...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it on monday!
i loved it but didnt Harry and the girl end up kissing?? or is that in the next movie??
I thought dumbledore looked different from the first movie

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that was this movie that Harry and Cho kissed. I loved when Ron asked, "So what was it like?" and Harry's answer was to shrug and say, "Wet."

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of 10 Cats

Yes, that was this movie that Harry and Cho kissed. I loved when Ron asked, "So what was it like?" and Harry's answer was to shrug and say, "Wet."
They didnt kiss....