Harry Potter!! Book 6!! EEEEE!!!!!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
JKR said that dudley is not the hbp. (again www.mugglenet.com) But he has to have some magic in him or else he could not have seen or felt the dementors.

Also, reading with your kids is one of the best things you can do together. It creates a bond between you and your kids, gives them a love for reading, as well as gives you guys something to talk about.
to you for doing this with your kids!
(sorry teacher part of me is getting out again.)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaiDreamer

I have not read the HP books but I hear from a friend that the books are actually twice is good as the movies - AWESOME
My son and I are huge HP movie fans so I am getting my son the books so we can read them together. I can't wait to see the next movie it looks like it will be a great one as all the rest.
One of my friends got her 8-year-old the books last year because he loved the films. Last summer, he disappeared into his bedroom for almost 2 weeks, and emerged thrilled with the books. He's been "devouring" books ever since.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mom got me hooked on these books just before the first movie came out. She has the 6th book pre ordered and just waiting for it to arrive on the 16th of July. Also the 4th movie will be out in November and I can't wait for that either! Horray for Harry Potter!!!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooo. Anyone else watched the Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire trailer online???? Wow. That's gonna be cool.