Harness recommendations

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been taking my cat out and I’m looking for harness recommendations. I don’t remember the name of the harness I have but I would like to get a different one. My cat is not skittish at all and does not get scared easily but I’m looking for something that will comfortable for her while also being secure enough that she can’t easily get out incase she got scared. Her current harness seems to be a little uncomfortable for her. This is her at the beach with her current harness :)

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That one looks great, I’ll definitely check it out! I was looking for something that was more like a shirt instead of the thin straps. Thank you!

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi F Freddieandchip !

One of our most well-informed and respected members once suggested on this subject that she found small dog harnesses to be the very best.

Perhaps have a look through those!

Kittybang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I recommend Petsmart whiskers city cat harness . I tried the second you have on mine . She hated it and would bite at it lol and fight me also lol plus it’s 20 plus tax and comes with a matching 6 ft lease . I have no issues with it or her . I’ve actually bought two of the them from Petsmart . I really love it too .

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I really like the RC pet ones. They are slip resistant and adjustable.