Harley :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

As I've said before - he is absolutely beautiful! What a handsome boy. I love Harley pics!!
Thank you very much
Harley sends you headbutts!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kenz, I finally got to check out Harley's thread....
He is such a handsome devil....how on earth do you let him sleep so peacefully? I would have to be snuggling with that adorable boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh Kenz, I finally got to check out Harley's thread....
He is such a handsome devil....how on earth do you let him sleep so peacefully? I would have to be snuggling with that adorable boy!
Thank you so very much Heather! When I do try to cuddle with him while he's sleeping, he'll start to purr, and then wake up and give me the evil eye, like I was supposed to just leave him alone or something!

I miss him and Davidson - I'm home for the week w/ my family, so I've been without them since Saturday

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thank you so very much Heather! When I do try to cuddle with him while he's sleeping, he'll start to purr, and then wake up and give me the evil eye, like I was supposed to just leave him alone or something!

I miss him and Davidson - I'm home for the week w/ my family, so I've been without them since Saturday
Harley....I love him....it's like he's dreaming of cuddling with some beautiful kitty....and he's purring away....and then, he slightly wakens and "what the ------ MOOOO--OOOOM!!!!"

oh I would just die....you poor thing! I don't think I'll ever be able to go on vacation again!
I miss them while I'm at work!!!
It's a sickness, I'm aware of that!
I'm nervouse about leaving them alone all day on Thanksgiving....I mean, we'll be leaving at 10am, and not coming home till 9pm....and I'll have to have my SIL come in & feed them....I'm sure your boys will be ok...they are missing you like crazy that's for sure...and just think of how much they'll be all over you when you get home! Even Harley will be down for some lap-time lovin'!