Harley & Davidson

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both your biker boyz are stunners! They should be in running for the title of World's Most Gorgeous Meow Model

Have noticed that their facial features seem pretty identical, except for the colouring.. are they biologically related?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Both your biker boyz are stunners! They should be in running for the title of World's Most Gorgeous Meow Model

Have noticed that their facial features seem pretty identical, except for the colouring.. are they biologically related?
Yup, they are related, they have the same mom cat!
They are definately brothers!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Harley!! He is sooooo cool!!! He reminds me of my Bubba cat that passed on to the bridge 2 years ago! He was awesome! Davidson is a little doll too!!! I love your pics!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Awww my HANDSOME HARLEY BOY!!!

I can't believe how big Davidson is....
Where did the little fluffy kitten go to ?!
He's still there... barely
He's still my baby - still my cuddly kitty! But he's definately getting so much bigger. I still cant believe that its already been 5 months since we brought him home

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I love Harley!! He is sooooo cool!!! He reminds me of my Bubba cat that passed on to the bridge 2 years ago! He was awesome! Davidson is a little doll too!!! I love your pics!!!
Well thank you very much!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehehhee.... I think they look more and more handsome as they grow bigger. There's nothing like a solid cat knocking you off your feet =)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Hehehhee.... I think they look more and more handsome as they grow bigger. There's nothing like a solid cat knocking you off your feet =)
I do too - I just took about.... 50 pictures with my friends really nice camera - I can't wait to post them!