Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome.jpg
Andrea and Moonstone to TCS! You'll not only learn a lot here, you'll find a friendly community, always happy to welcome new members. The articles and threads have an enormous amount of information in them, plus if you have a question, just post it and someone almost always knows the answer or can point you to someone who does.

Is Moonstone your avatar? She's so lovely and perfectly named. She looks like she's glowing from within, just like an actual Moonstone. One thing you'll learn here is that we love photos - we really can never have too many so please post more of your little beauty! :camera: :redheartpump:

I see that rubysmama rubysmama has already pointed you towards the links you might find most helpful so I will just be nosy and ask questions. How did you and Moonstone find each other? I'm curious about her parents, too. Did either of them have heterochromia (two different colored eyes) as well? That's such a striking look in a cat. She looks pretty young - how old is she? I could go on and on, being the curious sort! Please post if you have any questions at all about your new family member!

:welcomesign: again and :hithere:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Andrea and Moonstone,

67416F4F-526E-4B15-B63A-F975E52C3900.gif

On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
9B373B50-6EC7-4A70-8B15-2E3214399B02.gif

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Moonstone is lovely :happycat::lovecat3: Do post photos of her please.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: