my favorite show!!!!!! I was sooooo mad last week because they showed a repeat
But I heard them say this morning that it was a brand new episode
So I will be glued to the tube @ 8

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My day is HORRIBLE so far

I got to work today, all ready to work and start the day - when I turn on my computer, only to find out that a major virus whiped out my WHOLE system - my work programs are gone, my payroll stuff, inventory - GONE! So now I have to re do everything when I get my computer back

So they came & got it and now they are working on it - I've spent my day at work cleaning out my desk and such - not getting ANYTHING done at all - bad bad day!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That stinks! I am so sorry about your computer. I would be in big trouble if they took my computer as I am on here all day! We arent even supposed to be on the internet at all! LOL

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wanted to wish everyone a good evening
It has finally stopped snowing, I'm getting ready to leave this dump and go home to the "people" who appreciate me most--my cats
So the second I step foot out of here, I will be officially having a good day

Mackenzie, I am soo sorry your comp. crashed! That bites. Makes work even MORE boring
Don't worry Harley will cheer you up

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

my favorite show!!!!!! I was sooooo mad last week because they showed a repeat
But I heard them say this morning that it was a brand new episode
So I will be glued to the tube @ 8
I'm so happy you adore Lost, as well and will be be right there excited with me!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That stinks! I am so sorry about your computer. I would be in big trouble if they took my computer as I am on here all day! We arent even supposed to be on the internet at all! LOL
Oh it was horrible - I was LOST - I didn't even get it back by the end of the day - so I'm praying that I get it back tomorrow morning-

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

My day is HORRIBLE so far

I got to work today, all ready to work and start the day - when I turn on my computer, only to find out that a major virus whiped out my WHOLE system - my work programs are gone, my payroll stuff, inventory - GONE! So now I have to re do everything when I get my computer back

So they came & got it and now they are working on it - I've spent my day at work cleaning out my desk and such - not getting ANYTHING done at all - bad bad day!
Hey there! I haven't talked to you in awhile....How's the Maurices thing coming along?