Happy Hanukkah Pony

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the Happy Chanukah wishes. I will be celebrating over at my parents house tonight. I feel like i get the best of both worlds now! I was raised Jewish, but my boyfriend Brendan is Christian so we get to celebrate Christmas in a few weeks too!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! All those ponies are amazing. I never even knew they exisited, being that I have my head in the pumpkin patch most of the time.

You guys are something. Beryl -- yeah! I tried to draw a menorah for you on the box but I'm so graphically challenged --unlike Hope and Heather--- that you probably thought it was the USPS making a note on the address!!!!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Beryl -- yeah! I tried to draw a menorah for you on the box but I'm so graphically challenged --unlike Hope and Heather--- that you probably thought it was the USPS making a note on the address!!!!
hehehe...you're menorah was gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

Thanks for the Happy Chanukah wishes. I will be celebrating over at my parents house tonight. I feel like i get the best of both worlds now! I was raised Jewish, but my boyfriend Brendan is Christian so we get to celebrate Christmas in a few weeks too!
Yeah, I'm celebrating both as well. I too, am having the best of both worlds.