Happy Halloween!

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've had one come by so far. I think this will be the last year I do this. I used to get at least 12...oh well

****Correction I HAD one. I just had about 12-15 come by in a five minute period
So I might do this next year.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Our record, set about 5 years ago, was 225 kids! However, we don't get as many anymore. I'd say we had 100+ tonight.

They loved our severed heads on the lawn! The neighborhood kids are very sweet and also very polite--and so many cute tiny kids! We had a blast tonight.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we didnt get any again this year
. But we didnt figure we would! We live on a pretty busy road with no side walks and very few lights so that would be why!
I would love to do a trunk or treat kind of thing, but since the only places that do those here are churches we probably never will.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a grand total of 31 kids. I'd only made 24 treat bags, but had bought more candy today just in case. There are, I believe, 10 kids that live on our block; only 1 of them came by. Makes me wonder.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted in the poll today. I think we had probably 40 or so kids? I was really worried at first, because for about 20 minutes we only had the next door neighbor kids. But then a few more came.. We still have a good amount of candy left though, which I guess is better than running out. (well, not better for my waistline, but... oh well!
)

We did get a group of about 5 high schoolers..
But they were cool, they had a good sense of humor, were actually dressed up in costumes and said trick or treat, and after I was kind of laughing at them, they said they were really 5 years old, they didn't grow up yet. And we had plenty of candy, so sure, take a handful, have fun!!