Happy Halloween

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is hysterical!!!!!!!! Pooooooooor little pumpkin! Hehe, maybe for Haloween, she can watch the charlie brown special!!!
By the way....the green stem on her costume goes quite nicely with her lovely eye color

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its simply adorable . Your cat is cute with out the costume but with the costume it made my day. I showed my family the pics and they loved them,. Now they think our cats need a costume.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger says "happy :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: haloween too!" lol....we dressed her up as a little pumpkin a few years ago at a Petco Haloween fundraiser for our non-profit organization
-Notice that attitude with her sticking her tounge out at everyone! lol

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ginger says "happy :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: haloween too!" lol....we dressed her up as a little pumpkin a few years ago at a Petco Haloween fundraiser for our non-profit organization
-Notice that attitude with her sticking her tounge out at everyone! lol
aww..what a cute pumpkin!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

aww..what a cute pumpkin!
Thankyou! She was quite an annoyed pumpkin at the time lol....I also have a few pictures of her with devil horns on too....those are a classic. Her mom was a wolf and her dad was a german shepherd dog/ elkhound mix...she's soo goofy- especially with her tounge hanging out like that. But those pictures were definitely for a good cause! That day we raised almost $1000 in donations for our shelter!!!! I love Petco! They are soo good about adoption days and fundraisers!!!
I just had to share Ginger's humiliating pumpkin picture with that poor adorable kitty to make her feel better lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone! The pictures are funny, but they do not even come close to how funny it was in person

To answer some specific questions:

Yes, feel free to use the pictures as your computer background

Yes, Sabina will be paying me back later...I'm sure she'll kamikaze my feet at about 4 am

Yes, JinJin was laughing. Sabina could have dealt with that, but the pointing really hurt her feelings

No, sadly, the girls really don't get along. At least not yet

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Here is Sabina in her halloween costume. She is going as the world's most unhappy pumpkin
I usually don't like cats in costumes, but that is the cutest thing I"ve ever seen :p

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Thanks everyone! The pictures are funny, but they do not even come close to how funny it was in person

To answer some specific questions:

Yes, feel free to use the pictures as your computer background

Yes, Sabina will be paying me back later...I'm sure she'll kamikaze my feet at about 4 am

Yes, JinJin was laughing. Sabina could have dealt with that, but the pointing really hurt her feelings

No, sadly, the girls really don't get along. At least not yet
you crack me up!!!! Those pictures are sooo cute!! I hope Jin Jin's hiding today! She's next lol

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lost count of the number of times I have come back to look at these photos, they are just the best

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is the funniest, cutest, sillyest, saddest thing i have ever seen.

Poor Sabina. lol

I am going to have to send these to my mom and aunt.