Happy Friday 13th!!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a problem with the 13th. I was born on the 13th of March (albeit a Saturday), so the number holds no fears for me I keep telling my mother it's the bst date ever, but I think it'll take a while to convince her. . .

No being very supersititous either, the date's cool by me.

I'm still waiting to be proved wrong on that one though . . .

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday the 13th strikes again!

This morning, I stopped at a convenience store on my way to work, cause I wanted some coffee. When I came out, my car key had vanished. I had it on a separate chain cause my s/o's sister borrowed the car the other day, and I never put the key back with my other ones. I went back into the store, but couldn't find the key.

Luckily, my s/o also has a key to the car, and works about 5 minutes from where I was, so I walked to his work, and he drove me back to the car. At that point, the cashier waved my key at me. Someone had found the key in the store (where I already looked
)

thank goodness the rest of my day has been much better.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is crazy, here. Rowdy has taken to teasing Pearl. She sits on the back of the couch or behind the baby gate, baiting Pearl. Pearl just wants to play and she jumps up and down and yips. This is Rowdy's cue to hiss, growl, spit and swat.

I had hoped that, by now, they would have, at least, achieved detente.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby and brother were both born on a Friday the 13th. It seems to be my luckiest day. Now, Saturday the 14th.... not so good. LOL
Have a safe and happy Friday the 13th!