Happy Father's Day!

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I’m so glad I got presents for my other half from the cat. He has two children and neither one of them even bothered to say ‘happy father’s day’ to him. They were both sat there playing on brand new iPhones all day that he bought them. I can’t even.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My dad (62) made my brother (33) go on a bike ride with him and my mom. They have electric bikes, my brother does not. "It's only 40 miles!" they said. HAHA my brother has gotten into biking a lot (he works at a bike shop) but he's still the same guy who complained about having to walk all the time when he visited me during the Winter Olympics! Score one for the dad!

We had a zoom call for me to celebrate with them.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
He has two children and neither one of them even bothered to say ‘happy father’s day’ to him. They were both sat there playing on brand new iPhones all day that he bought them. I can’t even.
Wowza!! How hurtful was that💖

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wowza!! How hurtful was that💖
I know, so, SO ungrateful! So many people aren't fortunate enough to be able to spend Father's Day with their dads, and it just made me so mad. He does so much for those two. Ah well, the kitten sure showed her appreciation for him being a wonderful cat daddy! :redheartpump:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m so glad I got presents for my other half from the cat. He has two children and neither one of them even bothered to say ‘happy father’s day’ to him. They were both sat there playing on brand new iPhones all day that he bought them. I can’t even.
Ouch. My mom and I are super close but I remember completely forgetting Mother's Day when I was in the 8th grade. Mom was so hurt and I don't even have an explanation other than it never entered my mind at all. Is being self-centered; or learning not to be, just part of being a teen? Making that jump from having someone remind you of everything to doing it on your own. I hope they realize their mistake sooner rather than later. :disappointed:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, so, SO ungrateful! So many people aren't fortunate enough to be able to spend Father's Day with their dads, and it just made me so mad. He does so much for those two. Ah well, the kitten sure showed her appreciation for him being a wonderful cat daddy! :redheartpump:
Please tell him Cal and I said he is an amazing cat and hyman daddy!!💖