Happy Daily Thread: Friday 22nd, September!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Friday all! And thanks, Neet, for making it an ice-creamy day! Off work today - yaaay - but doing housework, bleah! Jacob threw up a hairball all over my dining room carpet this morning, so started the day off having to shampoo the carpet in there!

Glad everyone is happy. Congratulations on your interview, Fwan! Sarah and Neet preparing for moves! Don't work too hard packing up your batches of kitties!

And enjoy your bagels all!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone and happy friday too!!!
Its raining here (yeah!!!) But we got home late last night and had to unload the truck and trailer with firewood in the rain (I had to shower anyhow)
The guy who cut down the dead tree monday came yesterday with a farm tracter and trailer and hauled it away (he is cutting it into lumber ) But he left alot of ruts and gouges in the lawn that now have to he fixed and re-seeded.
DH got 6 yd or so of mulch while I ran some errand and we got some spread but I shovels the rest into a pile as we headed to the farm to pick up the firewood. Stopped at fav SIL's house for pizza.
Not much going on today-DH hogging computer -maybe an apple run later as Honeycrisp are in season now-maybe rent some movies.

Sounds like lots of cleaning going on-I'm not in the mood to do that today.

Good luck with the packing, moving, painting, cleanings. I have to start the fall decorating today too.

TGIF!!!!!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tiggers home and she is just the most affectionate cat

Have posted her very first piccy in the fur pictures

I shall be joining you Sarah tonight, i think a bottle of wine is an excellent idea

Good luck with the various house move, hope all goes well for everyone. Moving house is supposed to be the most stressful thing you can do
so best wishes for hassle free packing and journeys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

Tiggers home and she is just the most affectionate cat

Have posted her very first piccy in the fur pictures

I shall be joining you Sarah tonight, i think a bottle of wine is an excellent idea

Good luck with the various house move, hope all goes well for everyone. Moving house is supposed to be the most stressful thing you can do
so best wishes for hassle free packing and journeys
I just saw her picture - she's gorgeous!
I'm so pleased that she's now in her forever homw tih you and Pete!

With the weather we've had today, a nice bottle of wine is just the thing to finish the day off with!

Moveing most certainly is stressful and we've not even really started!
Hence the need for a drink tonight!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

With the weather we've had today, a nice bottle of wine is just the thing to finish the day off with!

Moveing most certainly is stressful and we've not even really started!
Hence the need for a drink tonight!
So it's wine that makes you squiffy?????????

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK - this was driving me nuts, so I looked up squiffy online - hee hee hee! Now I know what it means!