Happy Cat Day!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, I didn't know that! I'll have to go and get them all something special for dinner.

にゃにゃにゃ!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't know that either!! I thought every day was cat day! They certainly think so!!  

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I didn't know that either!! I thought every day was cat day! They certainly think so!!  
Me too. Apparently, it is also National Margarita Day (at least in the US).  I guess I will have to make a Margarita, pet my cats and treat them with their favorite freeze dried shrimp - just like every other day.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Me too. Apparently, it is also National Margarita Day (at least in the US).  I guess I will have to make a Margarita, pet my cats and treat them with their favorite freeze dried shrimp - just like every other day.
Sounds perfect!  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I  saw that news article too.  I feel mean as had my old sofa bed and comfy chair taken away this afternoon and there will be a couple of days before my new sofa bed arrives so Mouse doesn't have many comfy places to curl up on.   What a bad day to do this to him!

I did read in the same article that it is also ninja day though, so I'm crossing my fingers that Mouse doesn't decide to become a ninja and get his own back at me for being mean.   Maybe it's time I gave him a Lick e lix, he hasn't had once since I put him on a diet at the beginning of December.  That might keep him sweet.  

Now, margaritta's, mmm.   Haven't had one of those for a while now.   Nice and refreshing but it's a bit cold here in the UK for me to race out and get one I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiki39

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope you all had a happy cat day

By the way, I started to wonder there must be Dog Day... there is traditional Dog Day in Japan, which you'll never care unless you are pregnant, but there should be other Dog Day (just for fun).  Maybe Jan 11? (Dog barks "wan wan" in Japanese instead of "bow wow". "Wan" sounds like English "one", so it must be associated with the number "1"...)

I was wrong. It's Nov. 1st!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I hope you all had a happy cat day

By the way, I started to wonder there must be Dog Day... there is traditional Dog Day in Japan, which you'll never care unless you are pregnant, but there should be other Dog Day (just for fun).  Maybe Jan 11? (Dog barks "wan wan" in Japanese instead of "bow wow". "Wan" sounds like English "one", so it must be associated with the number "1"...)

I was wrong. It's Nov. 1st!
   Well you had all the right numbers and your thinking was spot on, you just swapped the day and month round!