Happy Birthday Yosemite!!!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, I hope your birthday was wonderful as well.

Originally Posted by jennyranson

Have a wonderful birthday. Here is a picture of Persil, because I know you like her.
Now that's what I call a birthday present. She is really beautiful and you are so right - I don't just like her, I love her!

Originally Posted by jean-ji

Happy Birthday Linda, I should have realized you were a Sagittarian, that explains a lot!

Enjoy your day~

Sam sends lots of kisses to you for your special day.
Aw, that's so sweet. Birthday kisses from Sammie are special treats for my big 60!

I've been out partying pretty much since Thursday night, so didn't get around to thanking you all for your wonderful wishes, so I'll take a moment to thank you all now. I'm not really a party girl type, but hubby and I had a lovely romantic dinner Thursday night, his company party Friday night and tonight we went to a local bar that has just been renovated and is being run by a friend of his now. He was actually supposed to play with the band that was there tonight but got someone to substitute in for him for the weekend so he could go to his company party last night. The band leader asked him to come up and sing for 2 sets so he really enjoyed that.

It is now 3:30 in the morning and tomorrow I have to do laundry and all the housework I didn't do today. Also Bijou is sitting in front of the monitor waiting to sit on my chest for some lovin'.

Thanks again friends - it's off to bed for this old lady.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was gone for your birthday Linda

but here is a big belated happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry these wishes are so late, but

Happy Birthday!!!