Happy Birthday Xander!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My big boy is celebrating his 3rd birthday today

We're moving next month and won't be able to take much with us, so no new toys this time. They have more than they will ever play with anyways

He did get a new bag of treats though, and will be getting a special sardine supper tonight!

Happy Birthday to my roly-poly boy

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday you big, handsome, sweet, fluffy and goofy boy!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Xander, I give kitties people birthdays too, it helps me remember then and gives me an excuse not to attend birthday parties when I dont want to

Sorry, can't come, we are having a party for Autumn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Happy Birthday Xander, I give kitties people birthdays too, it helps me remember then and gives me an excuse not to attend birthday parties when I dont want to

Sorry, can't come, we are having a party for Autumn
Good plan!

Riley was found at 3 weeks old, so his birthday that was estimated on his first records is likely accurate + or - a few days so I kept that one for him. Xander's could have been anywhere in a 1 year range so that was wide open!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the boys, we had a fairly good estimate on their birthdays. Magnum was approx 3 months, Bumper 6 weeks and Boomer, we have a birthdate for.

Quincy, they said was between 5 and 7 months (teeth etc say 5, weight and size 7 months) we went with 7 months and set his birthday as Valentines because of the little heart on his nose.

Autumn came into the shelter on Matt's birthday, so we just used that, it also happens to be Matt's mom's birthday

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

With the boys, we had a fairly good estimate on their birthdays. Magnum was approx 3 months, Bumper 6 weeks and Boomer, we have a birthdate for.

Quincy, they said was between 5 and 7 months (teeth etc say 5, weight and size 7 months) we went with 7 months and set his birthday as Valentines because of the little heart on his nose.

Autumn came into the shelter on Matt's birthday, so we just used that, it also happens to be Matt's mom's birthday
Awww that's adorable about Quincy's birthday.

Xander was estimated to be between 1 and 1 1/2 when Eileen rescued him and April happened to fall in about the middle of that, so we chose her bday

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday you Beautiful Boy

I only know when Easy had her babies, since she was with me, so I estimated Easy's Birthday to be the same day as her kittens, only a year earlier. Then Snowball came along and lo and behold he has an estimated Birthday the same as the cats. SO we do all Birthdays on one day.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Happy Birthday you Beautiful Boy

I only know when Easy had her babies, since she was with me, so I estimated Easy's Birthday to be the same day as her kittens, only a year earlier. Then Snowball came along and lo and behold he has an estimated Birthday the same as the cats. SO we do all Birthdays on one day.
Well that sure makes it easier to keep track of!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Xander

~~~happy Birthday you gorgeous boy~~~