Happy Birthday to me!

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today was my Birthday, we live in Philadelphia, PA where last night we got 10 inches of snow and the office was closed today. So far not too bad. When I came down this morning to feed our 7 cats and make coffee, I found 7 Birthday cards waiting for me on the kitchen table. 6 where from my cats and 1 from my Jim. Why 6, well I have a set of twins Matthew and Rachel, my Virgil's card had coffee spilled all over it which was intentional since he's 22 lbs and always on the kitchen table spilling stuff with his huge body. He is also a killer, we had a mouse in our house about a year ago that got in the house in 5 cases of soda from the local store. So after breakfast for everyone, including me, we all went into the cat's living room and we all played with "Da Bird". After we were all exhausted I decided to jump back into bed to watch updates on the snow storm and take a nap. It was as if they knew today was my birthday as before falling back to sleep each came to visit me for some pets, hugs and rubs. Finally 4 settled in with me and out we went for 2 1/2 hours. We all woke up together and came down again for an early dinner, so all 9 of use enjoyed a wonderful dinner together. Can you imagine any other perfect way to celebrate your Birthday, in a snow storm?
From My Big Virgil.

From my Kitten Sophie.

From my 20 yo Momma Pooch.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday! That sounds like a great way to spend your special day, and the cats' cards were a terrific idea. You probably could have done without ten inches of snow, though!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy Birthday!  Our cats always give us birthday cards, too. But we just get one from the entire clan. Hope your day is special.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy Birthday! :party4: It sounds like you had a wonderful day. :D

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to you! 
 All of the cards are so cute. Sounds like you had a fun special day. 

teatoe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Happy belated birthday. Glad you had a great day. Every time I hear how bad the weather is there I think of you & yours. Now there's news of a 100 car pileup. Hope no you know was involved
My boyfriend's name is Jim too. Before I met him my son was worried I'ld turn into a crazy cat lady. My jim is a cat lover too. He has 2 white males, Mutt & Jeff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!  Not only did I have an awesome Birthday but also a great Valentine's Day!  Two days in a row stuck in the house with 7 cats because of winter snow storms, we had a ball.  We played both days, with all of their aerial toys and even took naps during the days together.  Boy I wish I was retired.  Today is Saturday and laundry day, so we do a lot of running up and down the steps with all the laundry.  Plus they help me strip the beds, then we all play making the beds.  You know its not easy to make a bed with a couple of lumps in the middle of them; especially when the lumps keep moving around under the covers.  I keep a real long ribbon tied to one of my belt loops in the back of me so someone, or two, or three, are always chasing me or following me up and down the steps.  Can you tell I never had kids.  Thanks again.