Happy Birthday to an amazing, wonderful woman LAURIE aka LDG

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris.... Everyone.... just.....

I, uh, well - um....
I'm speechless!
I've been making my "rounds" of the forums and was TOTALLY not expecting this!

It's like... a surprise birthday party, and TCS just jumped out at me and yelled [size=+2]SURPRISE[/size]!

You are all SO sweet. I LOVE that kitties have brought so many of us together, and I've made such WONDERFUL friends, both old and new.
(An advantage of having been a member for 8 1/2 years
).

I have to add - even though I did post it in my trapping accident thread - I had a GREAT birthday. I mean - one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time.

Gary made a HUGE effort to just keep going today (tough since physical activity is a trigger for him) - and we trapped THREE FEMALE cats - NONE of which we'd previously TNR'd! I really couldn't ask for a better day. I got a box of prezzies from my MIL, cards from Gary and my family, had yummy food, and my "cake" is going to be a boston creme donut with a candle.
(Gary's having a blueberry donut
).

THANK YOU for so many good wishes, and so much love!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
A little belated here too, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday Laurie!

I can't thank you enough for your support and info on FIV when we first got the news about Wendel...and I have nothing but respect for the work you do with your ferals.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all! Had a good day after-my-birthday. It was 60 degrees, mostly sunny, and we released all three girls today.
They all stuck around, and are lounging on the picnic table, having had a number of nibbles.