Happy Birthday Susie (kittylover4ever)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody! I posted some pics in it's own thead. I tried and tried to put them here, but there must be a glitch because it wouldn't let me.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susie, Have a wonderful weekend! Hope your birthday and anniversary are splendid!
Can't wait to hear all about it!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures and details should be Sunday night, if we don't get home too late. If not then Monday night for sure!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dear Susie, I can't believe I almost missed your Birthday! I just came on awhile ago and checked whose birthday it was today and saw your name.

Well, sweetie, I wish for you the best of everything and that something very special happens for you as you have so often done special things for others.

Thanks for all of our talks!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dear Susie, I can't believe I almost missed your Birthday! I just came on awhile ago and checked whose birthday it was today and saw your name.

Well, sweetie, I wish for you the best of everything and that something very special happens for you as you have so often done special things for others.

Thanks for all of our talks!
It's never too late for good wishes Cheryl! I'm so glad we're friends!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you had a great day, Susie!

Sorry, this is late

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Thanks Rita and E! Hey E, where ya been???????????????
hey you birthday vixen!
I have just been so busy with the new job. I travel our state and go to our branch offices, from Seattle Bellingham to Vancouver to Spoakne, and assess clients and markets in those areas we have branch offices and work with hiring issues for those clients and also get new ones. because I'm building a new division, it takes much energy and long hours. Then, I barely have time for my kits, my puppy, Eric, and laundry and errands! We're also in a great spell of summer weather, so I'm outside all I can be. It doesn't get dark until 10 pm here so we try to make every minute count. Sometimes, though, when I'm on the computer all day at work or whatnot, the last thing I want to so when I get home is to be on the computer. So I've been here, just a little bit here and there when I can.....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

oh Sam, that is sooo sweet, gosh. But I am here, I might not write as much but I do read -- it's faster and I get to absorb more.
Good to hear everything is OK and you are keeping up reading.