Happy Birthday Shadey and Imhotep!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today we celebrate Shadey and Imhotep's 8th birthday. We don't know either one of their exact date of birth but this is a best guess. I can't believe my boys are now consideed seniors.
Thought I'd share some pictures.

Shadey

Imhotep

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Shadey and Imhotep!!!

Beautiful pics of such handsome furbabies

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Happpppy Biiiiiirthday Shadey!!!!

Many Happy Returns!!!

Happpppy Biiiiiirthday Imhotep!!!

Many Happy Returns!!!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Shadey and Imhotep! And many, many more!

What handsome boys you have there. They're quite the lookers! And, really, they don't look a day over 5!

Shadey is such a good looking boy. I have a thing for long-haired kitties and he's certainly no exception. His eyes are so expressive as well (even though in the second pic he doesn't look too thrilled about being photographed
). And Imhotep reminds me so much of one of the kitties I had while growing up. She was just a moggie, but had the snowshoe markings. But, really, Imhotep looks so much like my Opal (RIP). He's really gorgeous.

I could probably go on forever and forever, but, lucky for you, I'll stop here. I hope your boys have a wonderful birthday (and I hope they're spoiled on their special day)!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

I hope your boys have a wonderful birthday (and I hope they're spoiled on their special day)!
They're spoiled EVERY day!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and birthday wishes.
I don't know what I'd do without these 2. Shadey was the first of the Excellent Eight and is my big, gentle cuddle bug. He LOVES to snuggle.

Imhotep was adopted about a year after Shadey bit was already about a year old at the time. They were both adopted from the Saint John Animal Rescue League, which is the same shelter I now foster for. Imhotep is very much my soulmate kitty. He and I have wonderful conversation and he is my resident lap warmer. He is Mommy's boy through and through.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, they are gorgeous! I want Shadey! That's the first I've seen a picture of Shadey, other than in your signature. I want him, I tell you! Imhotep is gorgeous, too!

Happy Birthday, kids!!!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday you handsome boys!!

Kailie, my SIL has one cat and one beagle... a few months back she had to take her cat Gracie in for her first official senior checkup. Gracie proceeded to ignore her in favor of my brother for the next week. SIL was convinced that Gracie had stopped loving her...

It still kind of baffles me that cats are considered seniors at 8 years old, when we know that when they're healthy and well-cared for they can live to 20!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Happy birthday you handsome boys!!

Kailie, my SIL has one cat and one beagle... a few months back she had to take her cat Gracie in for her first official senior checkup. Gracie proceeded to ignore her in favor of my brother for the next week. SIL was convinced that Gracie had stopped loving her...

It still kind of baffles me that cats are considered seniors at 8 years old, when we know that when they're healthy and well-cared for they can live to 20!!
MY kitties are going to live forever!

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are both beautiful, although Imhotep is my favorite
. Happy birthday, guys!