Happy Birthday Sandie!!!!!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will second everything Cleo said. It is very important to know what you are doing. There are several things you have to worry about.If you are diabetic, you should be very careful. You should also be looking for signs that the place is not up to standard. They should have an autoclave on the premisis and use the sterile equiptment. You should be able to see them open up unused needles. Ask to see books of thier work. It should smell clean while you are there! IMO tattoos should not be a fad thing or a spur of the moment thing. I got my first one 10 years ago, and do it because I have an appreciation for skin art. Everything I have is something I enjoy very much.
Yes, I will have to ask Ken to help me take pics of the ones I have. I might be able to get them into one or 2 photos so I don't take up very much room on the site. Some of the old ones need to be re done and re colored. The first ones I had done were not very great. I hope to go to a convention some day to see what they are all about.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for the info guys. I was actually just kidding when I said I would have to be drunk to get one. I wouldn't try to do that.