Happy Birthday Ryan! (Hydroaxe)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Thank you for alerting me, Rigel.

Rosie, Honey - I didn't realize you wanted tequila - Here is some Cuervo for you ......

(Ryan needs to crawl out of bed soon before his birthday thread runs away)

Oh My!!!!!
Susan House is A Central of Drinks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've PM'd Ryan and sent him this link so that he is aware we've been all posting for him for the past 100 hours!

Hopefully he'll wake up soon,
or get over his hangover,
or finish up with his softball game, or come back from buying cheese,
or from getting lucky last night,
or from who knows what.

Hey, I have an idea
........maybe he went to finally adopt a cat
and can't decide which one he wants. Will it be this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or this one
or maybe he wants to adopt this little sheep?
And then join the sheepsite.com

Inquiring minds want to know!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!

I hope you had a great one!!

I'm loving the pics of Rosie!!! Great job Chris and Cassie!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cheryl, Susan, Susie, Stephanie, Chris, Diane, Fwan, Carrie, Rigel, Deb, Kelly, Meagan, Cassie, Sam, Danielle, DaiDreamer, Jan, Sarah, Denise, Tricia, the other Kelly
, Beth, Ari, Gail, ilovejoelyo, Howard, consumercity, Laura, xocats, Rita, Ashley, Lacey, Stacy, Lisa, Beckiboo, Jenn, Sashabrat, yayi, Erica, greycat2, Superkitty, Brandon, Jenny and Linda.......... thank you all so much for the happy birthday wishes!!!!!!!

And yeah.... I wasn't feeling so hot when I woke up at 12:00 noon today. I feel like a million bucks right now though. I'm going to be cutting the lawn this evening yet. Yesterday was still a low key day though. My sister took me out for lunch. I chose to go to Earl's. I had a steak sandwich. I believe it was cooked first then cut up, which was way better than I would have expected. My sister had some sushi. For dessert, we each ordered a sticky pudding thing that came with vanilla ice cream. It was awesome!
Later that night I had drinks with a couple of friends and we visited with other people in the alley a block away and had drinks with them too. It wasn't too bad of a night.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!

So tell us.... what are your birthday plans today????
Birthday events located in earlier post reply.

How do you feel about your birthday today?

a) cranky
b) tired
c) smelly
d) angry at the universe!
e) refreshed
f) happy
g) crappy
h) flappy
i) wappy
j) sappy
k) yappy
l) nappy
m) most of the above
n) none of the above

You're in a restaurant celebrating your birthday with the one friend you have left in the world. The waiter brings out a slice of birthday cake with a candle after the meal. Your friend asks you if you can share your birthday cake. You had an exceptionally light meal and really wanted the whole slice. What do you do?

a) I'm glad that my friend wants to try. I know he/she will like it. "Waiter... extra fork for my friend please?"

b) I'm a little annoyed. I tell him/her that he/she can have some, but not half.

c) I'm a little annoyed, but I give him/her half and try to act natural.

d) I laugh and say, "No way Jose - wait till your own birthday!"

e) I get haughty and say, "Fine!!! Have the whole darn thing why don't you!?"

f) I pretend that I am full and insist that he/she has the whole dessert.

g) I catch the waiter and ask for an identical dessert for my one and only friend.

It's my only fwend?
Hmmmmm... it would depend on the exact situation, but I'd answer with either A or G.

h) I start crying.
LOL!!!
Nice questions Chris! I'll highlight my answers.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susan, always love those action pics of Rosie!
Chris and Cassie, hilarious photoshopped pics of Rosie up to no good! I love it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Later that night I had drinks with a couple of friends and we visited with other people in the alley a block away and had drinks with them too. It wasn't too bad of a night.
Pssst...everybody! Ryan thinks he's an alley cat!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Well, Ryan! I'm afraid it looks like Rosie won't share!!!
This is one of the funniest things I've seen yet!!!
Thanks for the laugh!

Ryan, sounds like you had a good time! Happy 33rd!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Cheryl, Susan, Susie, Stephanie, Chris, Diane, Fwan, Carrie, Rigel, Deb, Kelly, Meagan, Cassie, Sam, Danielle, DaiDreamer, Jan, Sarah, Denise, Tricia, the other Kelly
, Beth, Ari, Gail, ilovejoelyo, Howard, consumercity, Laura, xocats, Rita, Ashley, Lacey, Stacy, Lisa, Beckiboo, Jenn, Sashabrat, yayi, Erica, greycat2, Superkitty, Brandon, Jenny and Linda.......... thank you all so much for the happy birthday wishes!!!!!!!

And yeah.... I wasn't feeling so hot when I woke up at 12:00 noon today. I feel like a million bucks right now though. I'm going to be cutting the lawn this evening yet. Yesterday was still a low key day though. My sister took me out for lunch. I chose to go to Earl's. I had a steak sandwich. I believe it was cooked first then cut up, which was way better than I would have expected. My sister had some sushi. For dessert, we each ordered a sticky pudding thing that came with vanilla ice cream. It was awesome!
Sounds like fun, Ryan!