HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. CAT, (or should I say "you SLY OLD FOX")

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I missed this post til' this moment. So, another year older, eh? LOL. What day was yours? Mine is on the 17th. I should have guessed that you were a Gemini too.

Well, belated Happy Birthday none the less!

:icecream:

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Meow Man, welcome to the Gemini Guy Group (The Cat Site Chapter)! Anyway, my birthday took place — so I'm told — on 13 June 1944.

Thanks, everybody, for coming to my party! Good night and good luck.

=^..^=

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You were 22 and 4 days old when I was born! WOOHOO! So, I have to ask, is it true? Does life really start at 40? I hope so, because I'm tired of struggling!

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello there! Yes, come right on in! Meow Man is here somewhere. He's told me so much about you! Did you know that blah blah blah blah. . . .

=^..^=

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i feel just awful for not being here for this, please accept my apologies !!! please ?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blubturq:
:blubturq:

i hope it was the best birthday you ever had !!!

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, you! No apology is necessary! I'm just thrilled to see you BACK!

WELCOME BACK, YOUR BLUENESS!

Yes, I had a great birthday party here; and another great party at Hole.Com with my riot grrrl cyber-buddies!

=^..^=

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meowman....so Sunday is the big day you turn 35!!!!!! I will be 36 in october....so I have ya beat!!!

Mr.Cat...what is hole.com? Is it a nice place? should I check it out? Or would they think I was too prissy there?

I am curious about it...if they love you as much as we do, they can't be too bad.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, here's the deal with Hole.Com! First, it's at URL http://www.holemusic.com/. Second, it's a wide-open place. It's like Dodge City back in the old days. There are forums and threads which encompass everything from the meaning of life to fashion.

There are highly-intelligent board members there, extremely intense board members, totally-compassionate board members, shy members, too-many-yards-between-the-goalposts members, insensitive members, et cetera. You MUST have an open mind to spend time at Hole.Com, plus an ability to accept the variety of people who inhabit that web site.

I'm an "old timer" there, but I don't put up a lot of posts the way I did many moons ago. Brooke Barnett is the webmaster, but there's rather a let-it-be attitude toward enforcing philosophical strictures. Flames are not always immediately extinguished, though Brooke will see to it that nothing gets totally out of hand.

Now, it's a very interesting place as far as I'm concerned. I've met some lovely people at Hole.Com, people with whom I now correspond on a regular basis. If I were you I'd go there, sign up and look around. You may find it shocking at first, but if you can bring circumspection to bear I think you'll learn from your visits; and I think you'd subsequently have increased admiration for many of "those young people today" we're always going on about.

:tounge2:

=^..^=

P.S.: Here is a photograph of some typical younger Hole.Commies!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well Joe, I added the website to my favorites list, and as soon as I have time I will go check it out....so if you see a debby posted there, and everyone is flaming or hating me (I hope to God not) please defend me!!!!