Happy Birthday Kev!

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kev
and if I ever see another frog again (April------ loved the email though - thats a real cat) then I swear that I will be leaping over the atlantic to have quiet words with you all.

Love to you all

Kev
Kev, I'm glad that you loved the email!

As for the frog.......no promises sorry!
I'll try to be good and not send you any!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im a little behind but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV, hope it was a great one, your a treffic guy

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOPS...Happy Belated Birthday!! You are already doing a great job of making people laugh! You are a great person. Cheers to you!

lucia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
happy birthday, Kev!
Your frog story has gone a long way in keeping at least this person laughing! Here's another one for you, who needs a good dentist..

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Lucia
happy birthday, Kev!
Your frog story has gone a long way in keeping at least this person laughing! Here's another one for you, who needs a good dentist..

Lucia
Lovely name by the way - you are one sick puppy - next year when we get to Canada - am gonna look you up and have a few quiet words over that frog picture.

Damned things still make me cringe and I still shiver thinking about frogs. I could tell you stories about a snake that would hope full have you laughing!

K

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know someone who will get along with you in Canada - she has a thing for frogs!
Its Whiskers Mom!

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh you poor baby. Little itty bitty frogs are adorable. I love my tree frogs. They are so adorable.
But.....
I won't send you any, I know how it is to have a fear of something.

to you for keeping us all in stitches. Sorry I am late, just discovered the thread.