Happy Birthday Hissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope you're enjoying your special day. Thanks for all you do year-round to help kitties and humans! Today, though, let others take care of you!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL You guys! Nosey aren't you?

Mike bought me a beautiful gold and diamond heart necklace and laid it on my pillow this morning so I saw it first thing. He had a dozen white roses in the dining room for me when I finally stumbled out of bed, and he bought me a gorgeous bridle for Raceman. He took me to breakfast and my best friend surprised me and met us at the resturant and presented me with a new sleep shirt with horses on it. We visited for quite awhile, I haven't seen her in 2 years! Then she had to leave, so we came back home. Mike then mowed the lawn while I did some computering. My mother and Dad sent me a nice birthday check, and Anne sent me a gift basket of chocolates and coffee. It was just really a nice day- and it is sunny here too so that helped. I am so tired of the rain I could yell!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow..You scored bigtime MA! You're such a lucky gal to have such a great hubby. Awww...How romantic!!

Glad to see that you had a great day! BTW, I think I got your rain...want it back?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww Hissy, it sounds like you had a wonderful day! I am so happy for you!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chiming in late as usual I'm glad your day was so great! Happy birthday Hissy(MA!) now are you going to tell us your age since you told us about your day? LOL! just kidding, we all know a real lady doesn't reveal her true age! LOL!(even if it IS only 21!)