Happy Birthday Gary!!!!!

shelly's dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
laurie showed me this thread last night and i caught up this morning and i have to say i was completely overwhelmed and honestly reduced to tears at the expresion of good will for me. i dont know that i deserve it of course laurie and i discuss this all the time and i try so hard to be positive but anyone with chronic pains knows it can just beat you down and sometimes if i try to believe i dont deserve it i go out of my mind because what other explanation can there be but because i love laurie and the kitites i fight and they give me something to fight for. i do find it odd that while i restrain my self i wouldnt have a problem beating an animal abuser to pulp but i cant stand the thought of the smallest abuse of an animal. i might not physicaly be up to the widespread tnr work we used to do but my brain still works (mostly haha) so i can still fight for all kitties. thank you again so much for your good wishes i dont know if you know how much it means to me, gary

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gary, I am soooooooooo sorry I missed your birthday. I have it written down and everything.

Happy Belated Gary

Thank you so much for being a great friend, such a strong man, and a remarkable father.
It is my privilege and honor to "know" you, and I hope that we continue to remain friends, always.

Not a day goes by that I don't wish for a medical miracle for both of us
until that happens,

enjoy the low pain days when you have them. Take each day at a time, some days that is each hour at a time, or even each minute, but if you feel good enough to do something, then do it. You and I share so many of the same qualities, stubborn, independent, suffering, treasuring what we do have. And right now, I am thankful to have you as a friend for another year. I am thankful for any time knowing that you are there beside my bestest friend in the whole world, and are there for me as you have been throughout these last few years.

Thank you

Happy Birthday Gary.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, once again, Gary was reduced to tears
. Of course, I remind him to try to stop the tears, because crying is another trigger LOL. But he wants you to know how grateful he is your strength, your support, and your friendship for/with BOTH of us, and he's soooooo glad I have such a wonderful, compassionate, and understanding friend, ESPECIALLY someone that understands so well what he faces each day, because until we became friends, I didn't have anyone that could share with me as a friend this daily struggle. He also wanted me to say he agrees, he wishes for a medical miracle for you both too. He also wants you to know he's so sorry for all you and the girls are facing now, and hopes it's over soon and as painlessly as possible. His mother was married three times, his father five, and he knows what hell you're going through can be.
(He doesn't use TCS enough to know how to use the smileys, but I'm sure he would have added that if he knew how LOL).

(He said send to send hugs LOL).