Happy Birthday flisssweetpea!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow! TCS is a fabulous place - thank you so much everybody for your birthday wishes
. I've had a fantastic day!

Tuesday isn't my favourite day because it's the one day of the week where I have to be teaching at 9 am, it means leaving home at 8 - I know, boo hoo, this is what most of you have to do every day
But, this morning, I was woken with lovely kitties keeping me warm, and hubby standing over me singing Happy Birthday with a cup of tea and birthday pressies

I am very lucky because I had already decided to have my birthday and Christmas pressies combined (received at Christmas time) and had a Nikon D80. But, I've had goodies to go with that, a fabulous book on close-up photography and some close-up filters to add to my lens so that I can travel light and take close-up photos as well. My Son had sent me a lovely book called CatFlaps and Mousetraps with lots of trivia about the origin of many common inventions. Other family bought me lovely items such as perfume, bath products and a classical CD.

I got hme from work and hubby cooked a lovely meal. He had also bought a birthday cake and a bottle of wine. So, it has been a lovely day. It even compensates for being another year older

On top of that my wonderful TCS friends sent lovely birthday wishes. I feel very lucky.

Thank you all so much