Happy Birthday Catarina

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks again, you're posts were so much fun (I wish I could speak French...another beautiful language) Ken, those words are very important in every language! :LOL::LOL::LOL: and yes, it's alot of fun when they have no clue that you can understand EVERY word they're saying and then say something to them...blows their mind (or as Daniela puts it..a head gasket) :laughing2 Deb, I got you babe! HAHA...you're next!

If my day got any better it would've been a sin! :laughing2

You are all angels!!

Love & HUGS

Cat

PS...I'm sure glad it's over! :laughing2

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat, you are a little close. If you need any help with Spanish, I will be more than happy to help out.

Hint: Its muchas gracias mis buenos amigos y amigas por felicitarme.

Don't ask me what any of the swear words mean because I don't have a clue. I only know that they are nasty and if you tell someone that is not me, they will get very offended.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dawn :angel2:

Thanks Dawn...I hope you had a safe trip...my birthday was great!

Aww thank you BABY!
I just wish we were together
Soon babe
Then we can really celebrate
:laughing2:

Hi Nena,
Geesh, I thought that I was more than positive on that, differnt dialects..my other friend checked me on it ...hmmmm??? Well, anyway, I have this software and I'll be working with it further. I do speak Spanish, but I'm not as well versed as I'd like to be. I'd love to speak with you and we can do that through email
!!
Thanks for the offer!

Oh yeah, as far as swear words...that's what most people learn first! :laughing2 :laughing2

Love,
C

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep in mind that not all spanish is the same. People in Mexico speak different words than those from Spain, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and south america. Instead of saying I speak spanish, sometimes I say, I speak Mexican.