Happy Birthday Boo!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we don't know what Boo's birthday really is but I found him 12 yrs ago as a kid trick-or-treating, and we have always just said today was his birthday. He was just a tiny little guy, and he came right up to me. So I went door to door asking everyone is he was theirs and nobody claimed him. So my mom let me bring him home with me. We went to the pet store near our house to get him some food and there were 2 tiny kitten who looked just like Boo there. The person at the store said someone had put them in a box and dropped them off in the parking lot shortly before we got there. This store was right around the corner from our neighborhood so we think they were possibly Boos siblings. When we gave him a bath that night and discovered he was covered in fleas, my mom decided he could stay. Since he was found on Halloween he had to have a Halloween themed name, so it became Boo!

You can really see in the last picture his "crinkle" ear. 2 years ago he gave himself an ear hematoma while we were treating an ear infection he developed. He had his ear all bandaged from the surgery on Halloween so it was a joke that he was a mummy for Halloween. It healed kinda funny so he permanently has a bent ear.

I wish I had pictures of him when he was little, but they are lost in computer heaven when my last laptops motherboard randomly fried.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww!!!
What an adorable Halloween find he is!!! I'm so happy you could give him a home, and I think "Boo" is a perfect name for him!!

Happy Halloween Birthday, Boo! You and Larry can have a joint birthday party!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A real treat at Halloween... better than a bucketful of candy, right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes definitely the best Halloween treat I ever got. He was so tiny he couldnt get back up in my bed on his own, so I slept on the floor with him the first night.