Happy Anniversary to Us!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!! I hope you have MANY more happy years together.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

(Although I really wish he'd stop emptying the ice cube trays and then putting them back in the freezer - empty!
)
Gary isn't the only one who does that!

to both of you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, we're having an exciting day,
We slept late (unintentionally). Gary had a Doc appointment, so we headed out for that. We then went to drop off and pick up dry cleaning - ended up running into someone we haven't seen for a while and gabbed for ages. Got home about 1/2 hour before the market closed (we were supposedly working today
)

I put my back out hauling too much dry cleaning at once - but I think Flowerbelle's been sleeping on me again
. (Gary has a broken foot, three broken toes and a VERY badly sprained ankle). He's down so much on his meds that the pain is back - and he's getting a bad attack.
And he got the flu yesterday, so he's still feeling ill today. ...So his head is attacking him, he's limping around, and my back is out.
We weren't planning on a romantic dinner out, but did have plans for a lovely dinner at home (Gary is a FABULOUS chef). But.....I think that's turning into *romantic* frozen dinners in bed (he made some fabulous chicken soup a couple weeks ago, and we froze lots of it). We both just want to shower again and crawl back into bed! (Unfortunately, not to celebrate in the proper way.
)

It's not the exciting anniversay celebration - but it is two minds thinking alike!

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes!

Laurie