Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to wish all the Receptionists, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries and everything else that falls under that category...

A very Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

Have a great day everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

And the same to you too Mackenzie!
Thanks Susan!

Did your boss get you anything today?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I don't think he knew?, then again i didn't either until i read this so theres no chance of him knowing!
My boss knew, but of course I get nothing! Go figure!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, and back atcha to all of my fellow professionals who REALLY run the offices around the world!

My bosses are too busy today to remember (they are seriously running around like headless chickens!), but the President is taking us all out for lunch on Friday. Last year he took us to Red Lobster, so it will definitely be a nice lunch!

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you and the same to you and everyone else.

I was going to do something for all of us in the office because I knew it wouldn't get done otherwise, but I ran out of time. I was going to bring in donuts. Maybe I still will at lunch time... DQ Blizzards or something.

I'm not too upset that we don't get anything here. The company I work for is awesome and we get tons of perks all year long.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Thank you, and back atcha to all of my fellow professionals who REALLY run the offices around the world!

My bosses are too busy today to remember (they are seriously running around like headless chickens!), but the President is taking us all out for lunch on Friday. Last year he took us to Red Lobster, so it will definitely be a nice lunch!
Your so lucky - Red Lobster - YUM!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our owners gave us girls each a $50 gift certificate to the local Hallmark store! I LOVE Hallmark!

What a way to start off the afternoon!

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, one year I got flowers! But I was working for a smaller division of the company I work at now. Now that I'm working over at the main part of the same company, where all the head honchos are - and I got nothing! My boss doesn't even know I exist! lol But a coworker, who is also my best friend, bought my lunch today. Does that count?

bikeman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Huh?

I'm an office manager, and I've never heard of this so-called holiday. Should I have had the day off? Should my staff of zero people (other than myself) been bought cards and gifts? Does Hallmark have a catagory for this?

I'm very confused about Administrative Professionals Day. Seems as if it just appeared from nowhere.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why thank you! I fall into this category, too bad I didn't any good presents at work like some of you! Grrr. lol.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bikeman

Huh?

I'm an office manager, and I've never heard of this so-called holiday. Should I have had the day off? Should my staff of zero people (other than myself) been bought cards and gifts? Does Hallmark have a catagory for this?

I'm very confused about Administrative Professionals Day. Seems as if it just appeared from nowhere.
Its been around for a long time, I remember it when I was younger working in an office when I was 16 and the ladies would have a lunch together.

Its even printed on my calenders we get (just like other holidays, Christmas, Halloween, ect.), so its not something that I just made up!