Happy 5th Anniversary to TCS!!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! giant congrats! I am very proud to be a part of this wonderful site! Many many more years are wished!
Lotts of thanks and love from donna & The incredible trio

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just heard from Anne and she is having some major computer problems right now. She regrets that she can't be here to thank all of you and as soon as she gets her ISP straightened out, she will post.

Also it is Holiday time for her- it is New Years there- so she may not be able to get tech help-

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary! I'm really new here myself, but I can already see, why TCS is so popular. Thank you, mods!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Woohoo! Finally able to post! My ISP has been so bad this past week! Grrrrr!

Happy Anniverssary TCS!!! Thank you everyone for being part of TCS on our fifth anniverssary! I do so appreicate it! That quilt looks awesome! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

You know, I consider myself really founder of TCS more than anything else these days. This place has come such a long way in five years, and I can't take credit for most of it! It's the team that runs this place on a daily place that deserves the praise! And most of all - the members - the people who visit us daily, whether posting or reading, making this place into what it is!

THANK YOU!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 5th anniversary and Happy Rosh Hashanah, Anne!

Like some others, I've never been a member of any other forum. I found this one and stayed.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Happy 5th anniversary and Happy Rosh Hashanah, Anne!

Like some others, I've never been a member of any other forum. I found this one and stayed.
where would you GO after this! tyoing is a chalklenge with the bonkiest kitty bonking myarms st themoment.

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary TCS!!!

I've never belonged to a forum before I found this site and I've never looked for another!

TCS Rocks!!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary TCS!!!

Good to hear from you Anne.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

It's....

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy anniversary.
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy anniversary.

Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Haaaaaaappy anniversary!

I can't see whay you couldn't remember the complex set of lyrics, Ryan.

Thank goodness I have all of those years of working for Farrell's where all we ever did was sing stuff like that to the customers.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Thanks Deb!
It was bugging me the last few days not being able to remember the complete lyrics! Now I can sing away!