Happy 13th Birthday Sasha!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jasper, it's almost 2 am here. It's time for us to go to bed. I think you and your co-horts have had one catnip cocktail too many.

Sasha? Many happy returns and may you see many more years.

Come on Jasper.

*sigh*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

ooooooooooooo saaaaaaaasha! what a neeeeeeeeeeat photo album you got for your birthday! i love all your pictures, but this one is my fave...

you're so handsome. i like the first one of you with your catmum, too. she looks like my sister sorta.

i hope you had a very happy birthday, sasha. i'm sorry i couldn't look at your pictures earlier, but my mum had to go out
so i had to wait. did you get lots of treats and toys and stuff?

luv
fawn
*Hey Fawn Babe,
Thanks for the great compliments, dollface. I had a great birthday. I had rib-eye steak, ice cream with Wildside Salmon on top, and our neighbor from New Zealand who cares for me when mom & dad are gone, came over to say happy birthday, too. Pretty neat! It was a very warm and muggy night with no wind and I wanted to stay out all night long with Measie, but mom said it was a dangerous type of night so I had curfew at my regular time. Bummer. I did not like that one bit But I did get my Cherry Garcia and dad brushed me for a long, long time and it was totally cool.*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

ooooooooooooo saaaaaaaasha! what a neeeeeeeeeeat photo album you got for your birthday! i love all your pictures, but this one is my fave...

you're so handsome. i like the first one of you with your catmum, too. she looks like my sister sorta.

i hope you had a very happy birthday, sasha. i'm sorry i couldn't look at your pictures earlier, but my mum had to go out
so i had to wait. did you get lots of treats and toys and stuff?

luv
fawn
*Hey Fawn Babe,
Thanks for the great compliments, dollface. I had a great birthday. I had rib-eye steak, ice cream with Wildside Salmon on top, and our neighbor from New Zealand who cares for me when mom & dad are gone, came over to say happy birthday, too. Pretty neat! It was a very warm and muggy night with no wind and I wanted to stay out all night long with Measie, but mom said it was a dangerous type of night so I had curfew at my regular time. Bummer. I did not like that one bit. But I did get my Cherry Garcia and dad brushed me for a long, long time and it was totally cool.*