Hand raising available

joyzerelly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, well its a long while since I posted anything on here, if any of you remember I was the lady travelling in Indonesia and I hand raised two orphaned kittens in less than favourable conditions from two hours old. I am back in England now and the kittens I raised are full grown cats living with a lovely English couple in Indonesia who post me regular photos of the boys on Facebook. Now though, I am really craving to hand raise something again, so I thought I could offer my services on here. If any of you have kittens born which need hand raising and you can't face, or don't have the time to do it yourselves then contact me. I live on the Norfolk/ Suffolk border and will hand raise your babies as best I can, and, as you know I have experience. Thanks, Joy! xx http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...lies/wavey.gif

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you thought about volunteering for your local Cats Protection? I'm a volunteer for Dewsbury, Wakefield and District CP and I know we always need help especially when kitten season comes around! There were quite a few bottle babies last summer and lots of kittens that needed nursing. It's a pity you're not in Yorkshire!