Halloween Party at my house!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I'll bet the moon and stars are almost close enough to touch there. Awesome!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! I think the party sounds great! I wanna go too!! But wait....I'm kinda far away in Singapore though...I'll be there in cyber!!! Enjoy yourselves!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool make sure to send us a photo of you in costume so we can put you up on the wall and give you a good view of every one here!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DragonLady, is it a week night? You know I live in Cali, but I'm in So Cal. It sounds like a blast! I am one of the Rocky Horror Picture Show people from The Tiffany Theatre on Sunset who saw that movie every Friday and Saturday Night at Midnight. I was and still am a real Rocky Fan. Or Should I say....Dr Frank N. Furter fan.

I even made it my business to meet Tim Curry, and get to know him a little.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cool!!! Tim Curry is such a well rounded performer! (No pun intended!)

The party is on a Friday night. I hope you can make it!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Erica that is a great idea! Maybe you could pick up harrythecat (Angela)?

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If we can get a good carpool going with decent dates I'm willing to drive. I can leave here on Thursday the 9th at 2pm at the earliest, but I need to know pretty much in advance so I can get the 10th off.

I have a place in Concord I can stay, but I think it's going to be a fend for yourself type thing on places to stay because I don't know of any other places.

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
My neighbors down the road got married on Halloween.
HA! When Leo and I decided to get married, we wanted to be married in October as that was our favorite month. We took out a calendar, put our right hands together, closed our eyes, and picked a date. When we opened our eyes to look at the date our fingers picked, it was Halloween. We laughed, and decided what we should do is have a huge costume party. We would dress up as a bride and groom, and have someone dressed as a priest to marry us. What our party friends wouldn't know, would be that the priest would be a real priest, and the marriage ceremony would be for real.

We shook it off, and got married in June instead.
Sometimes we had wished we really would have had the party though ... that would have been a riot.

I would love to come to your Halloween party, Dragonlady, but it's much too far for me. I hope you have a great time though.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dragonlady, if this is still on anyone that I'd be giving a ride to needs to let me know by Tuesday AM. I'm in San Diego.

Otherwise I don't know if I can make it because we'll be in SF just 2 weeks before that.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Everybody, this sounds like fun! I'd love to carpool/roadtrip with other cat site folks. I'm a couple hours south of Sacramento.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is going to be great! As Hubby is still out of work I would like to ask everyone to bring a dish to eat? Anything is fine and it can just be snacks. You know cookies from the store, chips, just stuff.

I can't wait to meet all of you!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
u know guys, i have this small little voice tempting me to go grab a air ticket and fly there for halloween... man, i'm gonna miss a whole lot of fun....