Halloween Kitties - October Picture of the Month Contest

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

The theme for this month is: Halloween Kitties. Halloween-themed pictures of your cats is what we're looking for. Pumpkins, costumes, Halloween decor, or whatever spells Halloween to you, should be in the picture. Please make sure it's more than just your cat looking "scary". Black cats not exempt from a proper setting

For inspiration, check out our Cats and Halloween Pinterest board.

Submissions will be accepted through Sunday, October 21th.

Winner gets bragging rights and our special "Photo of the Month" badge for a month!

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum should be a good enough size.
  3. One submission per member please
Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

redvelvetone

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Kisses!"

This one was tough. I have cute photos of Magnus with pumpkins or a more "gothic" one with the skull. I opted to go for the skull one. That's a real human skull btw, does that get me bonus credit! lol

Last edited:

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My little Pumpkin celebrating her first Halloween, October 2010. 

She had Ringworm at the time so the hat served to keep her from scratching at her lesions after I put the medication on. An adorable solution to a frustrating problem!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It's a lovely picture, but we're looking for something more "Halloween" this time. Maybe next year we'll focus on Fall as a theme, but this time it's the holiday itself. I don't celebrate Halloween myself either, here in Israel, but as a holiday, it does have a feline theme to it, so I wanted to do something festive and Halloween-related here on TCS. Just for fun and spookiness ;)

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
ha, I found a picture of Monet in his Ghost Costume.. lol. I think I will use Cassie's picture.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EB24 & CatNamedPanda,  I just LOVE the costumes! SUCH CUTENESS!!! 

I don't think Angel would let me do that, or he would just look at me like, "are you kidding me mom?"  

After seeing that, i may have to try! LOL!

aegisrose

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's our Delirum...  her nickname is Monster (pronounced Mons-TAH). 

Hence the costume.  She tore it to bits not long after this was taken.

Last edited:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a picture of my cat Kitty, i dressed her up as a pink witch for my Halloween greeting cards. You cant see her witch hat here tho. its a normal witch hat, with pink tulle that covers her face. i love how she looks like a model that is posing. lol

i wanted to submit the greeting card but its two sided. so im going to link to it for anyone that is curious.

this is the greeting card. for those that are curious.

http://www.tinyprints.com/digitalServices/snapshot/site?code=wbrkar&enable=1

Last edited: